CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Guess Who Batman

I realized that my last post was extremely depressing. So I'm going to change the tone of my blog, hopefully, a little bit. Things haven't been all bad. Unfortunately, when times are rough I want to write about it, and I never do when things are ok.

My oldest sister gave birth to my second nephew this past month. He was born a lot quicker than her other two kids were, but came out healthy all the same. She and her husband named him Asher James. He's just about the cutest kid ever. I have gotten to see him and his older brother and sister quite a bit lately. I was over there...yesterday to help Heidi with her ipod and itunes. Of course, I had to play with the kids and wear them out before nap. Whats more, Eva (the oldest) calls me Haley and refers to me as he and him and his, which is basically amazing.

what else...

Gretchen, my second oldest sister, is pregnant. She's due in October. So I will most likely be at school when she has the baby, but I'll hurry home that weekend to see her and her new son. Needless to say, everyone's extremely excited for all the new babies.

I have gotten a small following on my youtube page, yay. For anyone who doesn't have the link, its youtube.com/user/questionablyfelix for my channel. Some of my posts are serious, some aren't so much. It's helpful to be able to just let everything out without anyone there to tell me what I'm feeling is wrong. It's actually quite the opposite. Most people who watch, minus the haters, are very supportive. Watching videos of other transguys and transgirls...unbelievably therapeutic and uplifting. It's another family.

Thats about it for now. maybe more later.

0 comments: