Today I thought I was going to be so good. I would get up, work on my paper all day, and get it done in time to make it to the festivities before the opera scenes tonight. But here I am...posting a blog. Woe is me. Oh well! I'm over it. I don't have anything in particular to talk about...so how about a good ramble
I'm still not sure if I'm excited to go home for J-Break. Yes, it would be great to see most of my family...but at the same time, I am not looking forward to dealing with the crap that comes along with that. It's just the drama that I've been away from for a while, and don't want to be in the middle of it again once I go home. But...such is life I suppose. I am, however, very excited to spend time with my niece and nephew, Eva and Isaac.
Ha! So I'm writing on my laptop..and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why my cursor wouldn't move! So here I am, starting to kind of freak out a little, and then I realized that I had hit the hold button making it so my cursor wouldn't move. I know, I'm a genius! At any rate...I should write my paper...
Thursday, January 24, 2008
procrastination
Posted by Taylor at 9:27 AM
Labels: J-Break, procrastination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment