i got in town last night. the first thing that my mom noticed when i got in the door? my fabulous rainbow belt! She wasn't thrilled about it, but I basically don't care. Unfortunately...I am going to re-dye my hair...brown. bummer. I'm really kind of upset about it because i really love the blue. Seeing as I don't want to be fighting the whole time I'm here, I'm going to dye it brown. But I'll probably do it blue again soon, because it is that awesome! Right now my head is...well...it looks like an ocean on my head =). At any rate...Mom and I have already had it out a bit about books/grades/anything related to school at all, including money. And all before 11:00AM! yay me. I'm just bummed that I feel that I need to slightly modify who I am when I'm home. I think it might last about a day or two...then I'll be me again. hopefully.
Apparently my dad has been having issues dealing with...life in general I suppose. Ever since he got really physical with me, he's been in therapy. Basically he got pissed about who knows what, and decided it would be fun to throw me around the basement and make me think that he was going to kill me. good fun. Anywho...so his therapist or...must be a psychiatrist, put him on Zoloft. And its crazy..but this is not the same man that I left here at the beginning of the year. Earlier this week he told me that he loved me...he's actually letting me use his car while I'm here (big deal! hes very protective of his car) and its just nuts. I'm kind of waiting for something to remind me why I kind of keep my distance from him. that may be screwed up, but, hey, its what has worked in the past.
time to go meet up with my cousin.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
kc - day one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment