Today, I came to the conclusion that PRIDE has one of the best advisers ever! Ruth came by the table today doing her rendition of a snow dance, which looks not unlike the thriller dance. After I made the comment of their similarities, she and I took a field trip upstairs to her office to watch some youtube videos. This is the first she showed me...and its just amazing.
There are really no words. It's lovely. There's another version of the same thing basically but it's performed in Chinatown. This next video does really take the cake though. It explains everything they're going to do in the beginning.
After we watched this, Ruth came up with the best idea. PRIDE should do this to raise awareness of the GLBTA presence on campus. Somehow gather data that shows how many people on campus who support the community. Represent that data, per capita, in the lobby of the union during chapel break with volunteers. I think it would be amazing. Kind of along the same lines as those TRUTH commercials, but way niftier. and yes niftier is a word, its not being highlighted as misspelled =). I believe that would be glorious. It could be one of our advertising campaigns of sorts! woo!
so yes...that is my little slice of heaven for today. i shall now continue to play guitar and read a little.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
overdue post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment